Petrochemicals Diversification ProgramTwo approved Petrochemicals Diversification Program projects totaling up to $6 billion in private investment were announced on December 5, 2016.
Modern Electricity MarketAlberta’s electricity market is transitioning to a new capacity market framework which will reduce price volatility and provide the stability and reliability the system needs to transition to a lower carbon future.
Modernized Royalty FrameworkRig counts rise as economic activity and jobs return in the energy sector on the anniversary of the royalty review.
Energy Diversification Advisory CommitteeExpert advisory committee created to develop options on how best to diversify Alberta’s oil and gas sector.
- Optimism, more activity mark royalty review anniversary
- Alberta sets out energy efficiency vision
- Castle parks given historic new boundaries
- Albertans now allowed to generate more green electricity
- Additional PPA agreements reached