Electronic Monthly Statements
How to Access Electronic Monthly StatementsElectronic Monthly statements are available on this website. In order to receive monthly statements electronically, you must have access to Department of Energy's Electronic Transfer System (ETS). Monthly statements are available by noon on the first working day of the month.
|These files are not retroactive, therefore you are required to print the statements for your records on a monthly basis.|
To obtain ETS Access
- Visit the ETS access page and follow the administrator set up process.
- This process may take up to two business days after the document has been received by the department.
Accessing Monthly Statements
- This site has access to the Electronic Transfer System (ETS) (Password required) on every page of this website, it is the fourth link under related links in the left hand side navigation.
- Enter your user ID and password assigned by the department. This will take you to the ETS home page
- Select Preferences and change the field "Delete Request After" to 60 days. Select submit. This will allow you to retain the data for 60 days.
- From the menu on the left side select Request Status.
- Select the type of document you would like to retrieve by using the down arrow. If the form type is not selected all the form types will be displayed.
- Ensure that the start date is the first day of the current month. (Refer to the Monthly Timeline).
- Select retrieve
- Print the copy and keep for your records
For access to surface dispositions, a Monthly Statement Agreement must be completed.
For questions or clarification please call: Linda Humeniuk at 780-427-7705 or Mary Burrows at 780-422-5198 or contact the CARS.Helpdesk@gov.ab.ca.