Natural Gas Deep Drilling Program- Well Process Status
This spreadsheet identifies the "application status" of an eligible natural gas deep drilling program well. The well information on the spreadsheet is sorted by the application code and application description.
The available application statuses are as follows:
In order for the department to identify the potentially eligible wells the following must be met and reported correctly to the department:
- Well has, and reported, an ‘on production date’
- Well has, and reported, gas production volumes
- Well depth is greater than 2,500 metres
- Well is not 100% freehold
- Well is not identified as a Bitumen Well
The spreadsheet is updated within the second week of the month. To find out more about the Natural Gas Deep Drilling Program, view the following presentation for more details.
For additional information, please contact Royalty Programs at GasRoyaltyPrograms@gov.ab.ca or Lily Hiew 780-427-1550.