Alberta Land Titles and Other Government Services

Alberta Responsible Energy Policy System (AREPS)
AREPS brings together policies, regulations and pieces of legislation, from the AER and the departments of Energy and Environment and Parks.

Service Alberta Services 

Housing, Property and Utilities

Service Alberta is responsible for registering land ownership rights in Alberta. The Alberta Land Titles Act provides the legislative framework for the department to register land related documents that both create and terminate legal rights in property. The site also includes; Foreign Ownership of Land Administration, Surface & Mineral Rights and Supernet.   

Open Government

The portal makes provincial government information publicly available with an open licence. This means there are no technical or legal restrictions for using the information. By sharing this information and data, the Alberta government is increasing the transparency of government business, promoting economic opportunity and increasing citizen involvement in government. 


A site to manage every purchase you make with the government of Alberta. Set up an account to have a complete personal online record and renewal notices. 

Queen's Printer

Provides access to Alberta's legislation, standards, codes, selected department publications, and specialty items that feature the distinctive symbols of Alberta.
Utilities Consumer Advocate (UCA)

The UCA has a mandate to educate, advocate, and mediate for Alberta’s residential, farm, and small business electricity and natural gas consumers.